Saturday, July 31, 2010

City of Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, #3)City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


City of Ghosts was awesome! I love this series. Chess, Terrible and, even Lex never disappoint. There were a lot of twists in this book. Each book adds something amazing to this story. The world that Stacia Kane is dark and extremely well-built. City of Ghosts had this build up that made me not be able to go to bed without seeing the explosion and resolution at the end. The supernatural elements are original and the characters are growing and I look forward to seeing everyone in the next book!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...