Friday, May 31, 2019

Getting Hot with the Scot (Sometimes in Love, #1)Getting Hot with the Scot by Melonie Johnson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fun and funny. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. My favorite scene is at the beginning of the book in the castle. Cassie is a reporter for a TV talk show and is hoping to move into mainstream journalism. She is visiting Scotland with her two closest friends and having a great time. Logan has a very popular web series which is known for crazy situations and stunts which he and his producer sister want to take mainstream but need to sell the show to a network. They meet in a hilarious situation in Scotland and of course fall for each other. It is unfortunate that neither knows anything about the other's background which leads to a crazy conflict which sort of puts them at cross purposes. Logan is the Scot and his buddy is the Brit. I loved this book and look forward to the next book that follows his friend Theo.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...