Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Fans of motorcycle romance will love the story of T.A. When she goes looking for Mr. Available, she finds something unexpected. Dalton Andrews was a man looking for someone to get his kids off his back. He never expected her.

Out Now! – T.A. by Jamie Begley
Follow the Tour and #enter to #win


Title: T.A.
Series: Biker Bitches

Author: Jamie Begley
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: December 4, 2018

Blurb:
Cuffing season was supposed to be about finding a hook-up to keep her warm during the cold Kentucky winter nights. T.A. wasn’t looking for Mr. Right; she just wanted Mr. Available. 
That was before she met Dalton Andrews. The widower was nursing a broken heart, and the only thing he wanted was a woman to take his grown kids’ minds off worrying about him. 

It was supposed to be a trade-off—he would keep her warm and toasty during the nights, and she would put up a smokescreen in front of his kids during the days. It was a win-win situation.
That was until the famous actor decided he wanted out of the deal and Mr. Available was a no-show during the biggest snowstorm of the year.

Poor schmuck didn’t realize that all the drama he had experienced in Tinseltown was nothing compared to dealing with this bitch.









Find out more at: Goodreads

Excerpt:
“Are you politely asking if I’ve ever gone to big cities before?” she teased. “It might surprise you the places I’ve been.”
“Try me.”
“Baby, don’t tempt me.” Joking, she smiled at him, only to see him shooting an uncomfortable look back at her.
“T.A., I don’t want you to get the impression that we’re going to be more than friends.”
Her enthusiasm took a nose dive as if she had jumped off a cliff, and instead of the cool water rushing up to meet her, she hit the rocky bottom, and the only thing left was her splattered remains.
“Tell me what you really think, Dalton,” she murmured derisively. She wasn’t going to take his shit when she was the one who had gotten up in the middle of the night to help his conceited ass out. “First, you act like I’m a hillbilly hick who’s never been out of Kentucky before, then you act like I’m going to feel you up in the front seat when I’m joking around. If this is how the next two days are going to be, you can pull a u-ey and take me back to the airport. I can still make it back to Kentucky and spend Christmas with people who know how to have a good fucking time.”
She tensed when he expertly turned the steering wheel to enter a shopping center. Stopping the car, he unbuckled his seat belt to turn sideways in his seat.
“I don’t think you’re a hillbilly. I actually think you’re a lot smarter than you pretend to be. Secondly,” he snapped out, “the only reason I said anything is because I’m trying like hell not to hurt you, T.A.” His hand reached out, cupping her check. “I really like you. Probably more than I should.”
Her lips trembled at his admission. “Then what’s the problem? I like you too.”
“The problem is, I feel like I’m cheating on Oceane every time I fucking look at you.”
She rubbed her cheek against the palm of his hand like a kitten wanting to be stroked. “That must be a bummer for you.”
His eyes fell to her lips. “You have no idea.”
T.A. licked her bottom lip. “Try me.”
Dalton gave a ragged groan as his lips lowered to hers. “Jesus, stop me…”
Jesus must not have stopped him because his mouth covered hers. Being kissed by Dalton was as hot as she dreamed it would be, but it was so much, much more than she expected it to be.


Author Bio:
I was born in a small town in Kentucky. My family began poor, but worked their way to owning a restaurant. My mother was one of the best cooks I have ever known, and she instilled in all her children the value of hard work, and education.

Taking after my mother, I've always loved to cook, and became pretty good if I do say so myself. I love to experiment and my unfortunate family has suffered through many. They now have learned to steer clear of those dishes. I absolutely love the holidays and my family puts up with my zany decorations.

For now, my days are spent writing, writing, and writing. I have two children, my daughter is also an author, and my son just tries not to blush when someone asks him about my books.

All my books are written for one purpose- the enjoyment others find in them, and the expectations of my fans that inspire me to give it my best.

You can also visit her online at the following places: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon

Follow the Tour and #enter to #win
Dec 4th

Dec 5th

Dec 6th

Dec 7th


Barclay Publicity badge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...