Monday, August 15, 2011

The Set-up (Medusa Project, #1)The Set-up by Sophie McKenzie

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am not sure how I feel about this book. I was enjoying it and either its my mood or I rushed to judgment when I ordered the next 2 books. I enjoyed parts of it, but, I am NOT a big fan of love triangles and that is what this is shaping up to be for at least a book or two. I do have to remember that it is a teen book. But, all I kept asking myself is do teenagers really act like this. All of them drove me nuts. If they all were not so annoying I could have loved the book and been a definite five stars. But, these teens are the teens that made me not want to teach anyone who was not an adult. Too much hardheadedness and jumping to action without any real thought. They just literally made me want to scream. My trainer did remind me, when I was lifting weights and screaming about it, that when a book elicits strong emotions then the writer might be doing something right. She definitely did that! I will read the others and probably scream at these kids all the way.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...