Thursday, September 2, 2010

Queen of Shadows (Shadow World, #1)Queen of Shadows by Dianne Sylvan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I barely have words for how much I loved this book. I have already gone to the author's site for any hint of sequels. Any chance there will be 3 in the year like some of the other series. The story line, original. The characters, their pasts, and their current situations are detailed and extremely well written. I wanted to take my time with this book so it would not be over. It felt like the ultimate find for an urban fantasy fan. I am truly excited about this series and cannot wait to see what comes next in The Shadow World series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...