Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Chosen (Anna Strong Chronicles, #6)Chosen by Jeanne C. Stein

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I am so torn on this. There is a reason why all of my reviews look like I love everything. I just do not like giving negative reviews at all. Anything less than 5 feels negative to me. I will refrain from giving a synopsis of the book since that can be obtained from Amazon. I will say it is a fast read and I finished it in one day. I was eager to see what happened next in the Anna Strong story. There was a very strong start and the pace was pretty fast. But, midway through the book it felt like someone else picked up the story. It felt rushed. What should have been a very sad moment towards the end did not feel that way because everything felt rushed and as if I was missing part of the story. I am not sure what happened and I do not recall the previous books feeling like this. I am still interested in the story, just a little confused.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...