Thursday, August 12, 2010

 A Most Improper MagickA Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I bid on the book at an auction for diabetes earlier in the Spring. I was truly excited to have a chance to see it before the U.S. release in 2011. I truly loved this book. Kat is extremely feisty and headstrong. She is precocious and sometimes makes you wish you could reach out and grab her around her neck. But, I love their family connection and watching them learn about their family history. The period descriptions and the expectations of how women, even female children are interesting. The family dynamics which involve the blending of families is amazing. I look forward to the next installment of this book!

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...