Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost to Die For (A Vampire Princess of St. Paul, #1)Almost to Die For by Tate Hallaway

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this book. It had a different feel from the other Tate Hallaway books that I've read. She had a different spin on vampire life and history. It was nice to see more of the parent/child relationship in a young adult book where a lot of them now have the young adult off on their own for various reasons. I often thought of the other series as a little more light stories. This one felt slightly darker and it was interesting to see the growth of the main character. I look forward to seeing more about Ana and her relationships with not only her family but also her friends and schoolmates.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...