Sunday, August 22, 2010

Black Swan RisingBlack Swan Rising by Lee Carroll

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book filled a craving to read more about the Fae and Lee Carroll's interpretation of these supernaturals was great! I loved reading more about New York and The Cloisters and the descriptions of the different New York areas made Black Swan Rising an amazing Urban Fantasy adventure. I was quite worried by one of Garet's decisions and I had to stop and ask myself, is this really how the typical person would behave. When I decided that most likely it was, especially given her past experiences, I could move forward, wishing that we did not make such rash decisions, but, knowing that we do. I look forward to the next installment in this turbulent series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...