Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Affinity BridgeThe Affinity Bridge by George Mann

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It seems that I am on a roll and love all of the books that I have been reading lately. I liked The Affinity Bridge enough to go out and buy the next installment, The Osiris Ritual, with 20 pages left. I am typically not typically a reader of books that considered historical in the time frame. But, Gail Carriger has gotten me hooked on the Steampunk sub-genre of urban fantasy. George Mann has taken this genre and made it his own. Newbury and Hobbes, the key people in this series, are great. They each have their secrets, or so they believe. Queen Victoria is a force to be reckoned with in this series and I cannot wait to jump into this next one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...