Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3)Blameless by Gail Carriger

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Gail Carriger's Alexia Tarabotti series NEVER disappoints. I absolutely loved this book. It was fresh, funny, and full of action and a great follow-up to Changeless. There was mystery, intrigue and enough catalysts to start me on my countdown to Heartless. The descriptions of the trek across different countries pre-automobile were great and exemplified how wonderfully the author does with "steampunk". I was never a historical book reader. But, I have fallen in love with this series. I even bought the audiobook of Soulless just to hear the voice interpretations with the accents. Character development was awesome and the surprises thrown in there just made this book even better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...