Monday, February 21, 2011

The BreachThe Breach by Patrick Lee

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was recommended to me by a bookseller at Schuler's Eastwood last week. He was really excited for me to read it. He said I really think you will like it. I was in the middle of another book and went to study in the bookstore and Jim said did you start it. I had not and felt awful because I have bought so many he has recommended but they are in my library still. I began the book when I got home Friday and by the time I went to the bookstore on Saturday to work on my dissertation and attend a book launch I was happy to report that I not only started the book but, I was loving the book. I was truly engrossed in The Breach. The hero is an extremely unlikely choice but, his background was totally crazy. The heroine is strong but open to help. I liked her but the ending of the book was a complete shocker so I of course have to read the next one and I am glad it has already been released!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...