Saturday, May 28, 2011

Fathers and sons (Curran POV, #2)Fathers and sons by Gordon Andrews

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Though there were a few editing issues I decided who cares. It was .99 or free depending upon how you obtained the book. The most important part was getting my Curran fix before Tuesday, 5/31/2011. I am both excited and apprehensive about Magic Slays but, that will not keep me away from it. I love this series and I love the story. I am NOT a romance fan but, these books have enough intrigue, supernatural jockeying for power and excellent fight scenes that I am a devoted follower of the Andrews' writing!



This story gave a wonderful in-depth look at Curran's view of this world. I loved seeing how he worked things out with not only his people, but, especially his "father", Mahon. Now that Kate's world shifts a bit we get a bigger look at the pack's world and I love seeing the different shifters.





Mini-review also over at

http://ladytechiesbookmusings.blogspot.c...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...