Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Afterlight (The Dark Ink Chronicles, #1)Afterlight by Elle Jasper

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm not sure how I rate this book. I enjoyed it though it feels like it may be heading in a direction I won't like. I loved reading about Savannah, GA. The descriptions were vivid and I could picture all of the squares and the moss from when I visited 2 years ago. Choosing a rating feels like it might not be fair since I cannot choose 1/2 stars. I can say that I thought this was going to be more urban fantasy than paranormal romance. The book was not shelved yet when I picked it up so I had no idea what section it came from. The bookseller retrieved it from the back. I liked it enough to finish it when I have had 4 false starts due to my current reading mood. Absolutely no reflection on the books. I am in a very peculiar reading mood right now and this has never happened to me so I hesitate to give a rating other than to say it was good enough for me to finish it and that is saying a lot right now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...