Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cold Magic (The Spiritwalker Trilogy, #1)Cold Magic by Kate Elliott

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow! I thought I can never read a pure science fiction fantasy book. I don't like made up worlds. I love urban fantasy because it puts the fantasy into our world. But, the cover drew my attention in the bookstore. I bought it and kept putting it off. Finally, I started Cold Magic this week and was absolutely floored. Not even halfway through the book I sought out a website for the author hoping she was active on Twitter so I could hear more about the future of the books. 50 pages left in the book and I became desperate to know when the next book would be released. What happens to Cat? What happens to Andevai? I need to know these things. This book is amazing. The characters are exceptionally well developed. There is political intrigue, mystery and thrilling displays of supernatural power. Even now I find myself flipping back to things I read to re-read them. I am anxiously waiting for the next installment in The Spiritwalker Trilogy.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...