Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great addition to the series. I enjoyed seeing more of Ethan and Lena. I do find myself wishing something different happened regarding the introduction of the new librarian. She was a great addition to the characters. I am not at all in love with the new penchant for love triangles in a lot of the books so I'm glad to see characters who made a choice and stood by it and protected it despite the obstacles. Great twists with the regular characters too and I loved seeing more of the town history, Ethan's family, and underground life in the book. Looking forward to the next installment.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...