Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Behemoth (Leviathan, #2)Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This 2nd in the series was so good! I found myself on Scott Westerfeld's website searching for scraps of information about Goliath. The adventures that Dillan and Alec get into are amazing. The Darwin beasties are fun and make this series stand out. I cannot even remember everything that I forgot about what I learned in my history courses but I am kind of glad that it is not in the forefront of my memory so I do not spend a lot of time poo-poo'ing the things that are not fact. When I was reading Leviathan I spent more time looking things up on the Internet because I could not remember if some of the things actually happened or were just great additions to the story. I only did that one time with this story.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...