Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coronets and SteelCoronets and Steel by Sherwood Smith

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Great book! I truly enjoyed it. This book was very rich in history. I have had a hard time investigating regular fantasy books. One thing that I have loved about Urban Fantasy is placing the fantasy in our world allowing me to get a good picture of places and things in the story. It allows me to picture myself seeing the story unravel in person. One thing about Coronets and Steel that I loved was the feeling of regular fantasy in the middle of an urban fantasy. The story was tightly written with a few occasional editing snafu's. But, they did not take away from the story. The introduction of a different type of supernatural story seems to be on the horizon and I really look forward to the next in the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Road to Murder by Camilla Trinchieri My rating: 5 of 5 stars Nico Doyle returns in the fourth book in the Tuscan Mystery series, The ...